Browse anonymously anywhere you go!
This image that converts your Raspberry Pi into an Anonymizing TOR Proxy.
Connecting to the access point will automatically route any web browsing from your computer through the anonymizing Tor network, so there is no need to setup any proxy configuration on your device or browser!
Protect yourself from traffic analysis and network surveillance.
Ensure your privacy and safety.
Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world, preventing somebody spying on your Internet connection to learn what sites you visit. Also, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location.
To use this image you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- A boot SD Card for the Raspberry Pi
- A USB WIFI dongle that supports “Access Point” Mode
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the internet
- Routes all your network data through the Tor network.
- User Friendly GUI
- Supports Internet Access via Ethernet, WIFI tethering devices cellular links, USB Dongles (wlan1/eth1/ppp0/usb0), and VPN Connections.
- Easily overcomes captive portals and offers
- “Disconnect when idle”
- Support for OBFS4 Bridges
- Bridge Relay*
- SOCKS v5 Proxy Functionality on ports 9050 (standard) and 9051 (with destination address stream isolation)
- Allows easy access to .onion websites without client configuration (Chrome) or via SOCKS v5 Proxy (Firefox)
This is not a Physical SD Card. This is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.
There are no reviews yet.