This image enables live video streaming on your website without a streaming provider. Stream H.264 video of IP cameras live to your website or become your own RMTP server to receive a stream from VMIX, OBS or other live video production software solutions.
- Easily configure the input stream and the output target via an user interface in your browser.
- Supports modern H.264 streaming that runs natively in your browser without requiring Flash or any other plugins.
- Use the audio track of your input stream and optionally remove, add silence, or convert it to AAC or MP3.
- Open source HTML5 responsive video player that plays HD, Full-HD, and 4K video with audio in fullscreen.
- Use the H.264 stream from any source such as an IP cameras, USB cameras, RaspiCam, or any H.264 encoder.
- Use other input streams than H.264 and encode them to H.264 for best compatibility.
- Easily stream your camera to your website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Periscope, Vimeo, Wowza, AMS, Red5, and more
- Generate JPEG snapshots of your input stream in user defined intervals.
- Supports all major browsers on the desktop (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) as well as on mobile platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android) and some game consoles.
To use this image you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi.
- A boot SD Card for the Raspberry Pi.
- An Ethernet Cable to connect to the internet
This is not a Physical SD Card. This is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.