Turn your Raspberry Pi into an Open VPN Server and connect to your network at home from anywhere.
Access Your Data
- Access your network attached storage, your multimedia library, and any other network resource in your home network, securely from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Access your Cable TV
- If your cable provider offers the service, you have a HDHomeRun appliance or the equivalent, you can access your cable TV as if you were at home within your home network.
Access Netflix and other Internet Services
- Some providers limit access to their online content based on your IP address and geographical location. With the VPN server, you are connected to these services as if you were in your home.
To use this image you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi.
- A boot SD card for the Raspberry Pi (4Gb or higher).
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet.
This is not a Physical SD Card. This is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.