Turn your Raspberry Pi into a wireless access point. You can use this software image to:
- Extend your existing WiFi network
- Learn more about wireless networking
- Create a free Access Point
- Build a honeytrap to learn about network-hardening
- Provide guest wireless access firewalled off/through your main network
To use this image you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- A 4Gb or larger SD card
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet.
A responsive web interface gives you control over the relevant services and networking options. Advanced DHCP settings, OpenVPN client support, SSL, security audits, themes and multilingual options are included.
Please note: This is not a physical SD card, this is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.
There are no reviews yet.