Turn your Raspberry Pi into a wireless access point. You can use this software image to:
- Extend your existing WiFi network
- Learn more about wireless networking
- Create a free Access Point
- Build a honeytrap to learn about network-hardening
- Provide guest wireless access firewalled off/through your main network
To use this image you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi
- A 4Gb or larger SD card
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet.
A responsive web interface gives you control over the relevant services and networking options. Advanced DHCP settings, OpenVPN client support, SSL, security audits, themes and multilingual options are included.
Please note: This is not a physical SD card, this is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.