Turn your Raspberry Pi/Pi2/Pi3 into a SlideShow Looping Presentation Display that you can play on any screen with HDMI or AV.
SD Card Image with Noobs - New Out Of the Box Software - an easy operating system install manager for the Raspberry Pi.
988 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
SlideShowPi makes it easy to create a custom, looping slideshow display you can play anywhere on any screen. Simply save your slideshow on a usb memory, plug it to your Raspberry Pi and power on this SD Image. The Raspberry Pi will automatically load your presentation and start and endless slideshow loop, requiring no user interaction.
Whether you are…
- a sales person in a trade show presenting a new solution
- a photographer showing your photography to prospective clients
- a real estate agent looping for sale homes
- a business owner featuring your new products
- the manager of an hotel promoting exclusive events
- the director of a museum sharing important information with visitors
- or just someone having fun with the Raspberry Pi
…sooner or later you may find yourself needing to play a slideshow on a display and whatever your needs, SlideShowPi makes it easy to create a custom, looping slideshow display you can play anywhere on any screen.
It supports popular presentation formats including Microsoft PowerPoint, Open Document Format, OpenOffice, Unified Office Format and more!
Please note: This is not a physical SD card, this is a preconfigured SD Card Image that you can download and install on the SD card of your choice. The operating systems used and the software provided are Free Open Source.
No customer reviews for the moment.